TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I think this was the best convention I've been to yet.
People Seeking Info

Subject I think this was the best convention I've been to yet.

Posted by Dallas DamonZ on August 11, 2014 at 2:24 PM
  This message has been viewed 389 times.

In Reply To in summation posted by Adam (NoVA) on August 10, 2014 at 07:05 PM

Message Even minus the Yama experience, the location was chill, the hotel was chill, the cars were chill, the people were chill, the politics were chill, the beer was super chill (although low Shiner levels in SD), a bag full of cheeseburgers at 2:30am at the courtyard was extremely chill (McD has never tasted that good).... so nice. Once you add in Yama-san (who was also super chilly-chill-chill). It was so cold in S D.

If you missed it, you REALLY missed it this year.

And as much as I hate to say it, sometimes going without your car makes things so much easier... not worried about track day prep, not worried about car show prep, just more time hanging out drinking with good friends as predicted.

Adam, thanks for finding Yama-san and convincing him coming back to SD for a visit. I don't get goosebumps about car stuff that often, but listening to him talk about the Z32... wow! Oh, and thanks for the pickup @ the aeropuerto and hauling me around during the week.

My few pics are upcoming. My Yama signature pics are on someone else's camera, so gotta wait for the gold. :-)

Later

Click here to e-mail me!Click here for Twin Turbo Zs of Dallas!

When was the last time you *really* did something with your Z to call yourself a Z enthusiast?

Member #1 PETZ

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.